Student Health Network (SHN™)
Paradigm’s SHN™ (Student Health Network) provides a secure web-based, paperless solution for documenting, tracking, and reporting on health services in schools. SHN™ reduces the amount of time needed to manage health records, so providers can focus on the care students need. SHN™ is hosted, maintained, and fully supported by Paradigm.
Developed with providers in the field, the innovative SHN™ toolkit meets the everyday needs of providers by building comprehensive health records for students and automating Medicaid billing.
SHN™ offers modules for all service types—with oversight and review capacity for directors and coordinators. Modules include Nursing, Speech and Language, Mental Health, and Occupational and Physical Therapy.
Benefiting you and your students
Accurate Health Records
Maintain clean, accurate health records on students without the hassle. Student-centric logic means there is one comprehensive record for each student.
Providers can easily monitor the quality of care and can communicate that care to families and staff for total health collaboration.
Reporting and Statistics
Access real-time, parameter-based reporting in a single click! SHN™ can perform up-to-the-minute analyses to provide you with invaluable data on the health of your programs and students.
SHN™ Key Features
- Student-centric logic to ensure one comprehensive health file per student
- Integration with other school systems, such as your student information systems
- Service type–specific data entry forms, prefilled with diagnostic codes and other relevant information
- Caseload management tools for all service modules
- Integrated Help function to assist users
- Data entry in bulk to streamline the documentation process
- Real-time error checks to ensure complete and accurate record keeping
- Automated Medicaid billing and compliance monitoring
SHN™ currently manages more than 125,000 health records daily. Let our application take care of the details while you focus on what matters most—the students.